When we settle into a place we call our own, we take joy in gathering all the things we need. Furniture, rugs, accents and more. You may have a few pieces of artwork ready to hang, but you inevitably end up with at least one or two walls that scream, "I need something!" Fine art prints are amazing and often a timeless investment, but let's be honest: not everyone has the extra budget to spring for art and framing.
Luckily, there are amazing artists and photographers who share their work with us - for free. No matter if you are looking for retro photos or beautifully illustrated quotes, there are many resources online specifically for picking out printable art to decorate your walls.
Here is a selection of my favorite 12 Free Art Prints - download them, print them out and within minutes your walls can breathe a sigh of relief that they are no longer naked.
1. Fern Study Prints (8 styles) via The Painted Hive // 2. Vintage Carnival (3 styles) via Oh So Lovely // 3. Twinkle Twinkle via LostBumblebee // 4. Bright Peacock via Children Inspire Design // 5. Kokeshi Dolls (4 styles) via Lonnies // 6. Sleeping by Jo Cheung via IndieFixx // 7. BEyoutiful via We Lived Happily Ever After // 8. Thankful via Mommyish // 9. Tandem via Inspiration for Moms // 10. Diamonds via See That There // 11. Absinthe Robette via Free Vintage Posters // 12. Watercolor Flowers via Elm St Studio
You Have Your Art Print...now what?
There are some great resources online for different ways to display your printed art pieces. Here are just a few:
- Transfered Canvas Art via Ruffled
- Repurpose Thrift Store Frames via Apartment Therapy
- Matted Oversized Frames via Popsugar
- Wraparound Canvas Mounting via How Does She
- Hanging Modern Frame via And Then We Saved
- DIY Pallet Photo Display via Southern Revivals
- DIY Wooden Photo Clipboards via Love Grows Wild
What's your favorite way to hang artwork?
Leave a Reply