Our Chicken and Kale Salad is a fresh and tasty salad full of crunch and texture that will quickly become a salad you can’t have enough of!
This salad bowl is full of fresh ingredients, crunch, protein, and has a zesty zing to it thanks to the dressing.
CAN I ADD APPLES TO THIS SALAD?
Absolutely! That would bring another great component this salad.
CAN I USE ROTESSERIE CHICKEN IN THIS SALAD?
You definitely can! You can also use crispy chicken strips.
How to make our HEALTHY CHICKEN AND KALE SALAD
Grilled chicken breast – I bought a frozen package and used those for the salad
1/2 bag of Kale – washed and dried
1 bag of baby spinach – washed and dried
Bag of dried cranberries and almonds
Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing
After the spinach and kale is dried, add it into a glass bowl, top with the grilled chicken breast, cranberries, almonds, and carrots. Top with the Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing and Voila!
- Grilled chicken breast - I bought a refrigeratored package and used those for the salad
- 1/2 bag of Kale - washed and dried
- 1 bag of baby spinach - washed and dried
- Bag of dried cranberries and almonds
- Sliced carrots
- Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing
- Prepare the chicken according to package directions.
- If you want to slice your chicken breast into strips, that would work great for this salad. Or if you prefer, you can also dice your chicken breast.
- Wash and dry the spinach and kale.
- Once the produce is dried, add it into a glass bowl, top with the grilled chicken breast, cranberries, almonds, and carrots.
- Top with the Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing and Voila! Or if your family perfers to add their own dressing, add it to a separate bowl.
- Using tongs, serve up the salad into cute bowls.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 297Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 317mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 4gSugar: 21gProtein: 30g