Cinnamon Muffin Melts are quite simply mouthwatering cinnamon muffins that literally melt in your mouth when they are warm. The best part about these muffins are that they can easily be made without worrying about if you have all of the ingredients or not. Everything you need to make these delicious meltaways come in the mix that you can order direct from Tastefully Simple.
Cinnamon Muffin Melts
I don’t know about you but there is nothing like enjoying a warm muffin full of apples and cinnamon with a cup of warm coffee in the morning! There is just something about that combination that makes life just better.
Even if you aren’t a fan of coffee, noshing on one of these scrumptious muffins in the morning, or even for a snack, will still make your morning start off on the right foot.
I think once you try these muffins, you’ll be so hooked on them, that you will be wanting to try more of these mixes by Tastefully Simple. In fact, I think you will like them so much, that here are a few that I think your family will enjoy.
This Bountiful Beer Bread (coming soon) is so moist and flavorful it’s perfect to enjoy just topped with butter and served right out of the oven! We omitted the beer and used a carbonated soda instead.
Of course if you love sweets, then these Orange Dreamsicle Bars (coming soon) are a must! These bars are full of cream cheese, milk, and fresh orange zest!
Now, if apples and caramel are more your speed, then Nana’s Apple Cake (coming soon) is the post you must bookmark! Full of apples and topped with caramel, this is simply perfect!
Why Should I Make This Recipe
You should make this recipe because it’s:
Easy – by using this mix you don’t have to worry about not having all of the ingredients you need.
Delicious – this mix has already been tested and it’s full of delicious flavor.
Versatile – you are given suggestions to add tasty variations to the mixes.
Ingredient List and Suggestions
You will find a complete breakdown of the ingredients listed in the printable recipe card below.
Butter – make sure to use unsalted butter so you can control the amount of salt in the recipe.
Apples – on the side of the box, it suggests dicing up peeled apples and that’s what we did.
Cinnamon Muffin Melts Mix – using this mix makes making these muffins so much easier.
Back in the day, I can remember a time when it seemed like everyone, including myself, was hosting a Tastefully Simple party at least twice a year. These were my favorite types of parties. It was a great way to try new and delicious recipes and I think my favorite thing about them was how easy the prep was.
I was first introduced to Tastefully Simple when I was still working full-time in the corporate world so it was so nice to discover these delicious short cuts when I was also a new wife and still learning my way around a kitchen.
As time as passed on, it had seemed like people were no longer hosting these parties and this company fell off of my radar; that was until they recently contacted me. I am so excited that besides working with a consultant, you can order directly from the site! That way you can get whatever mixes you want, whenever you are craving them, delivered right to your door!
How to Make Cinnamon Muffin Melts
To make these Cinnamon Muffin Melts using the Tastefully Simple mix, all you need to do is:
Step 1: Preheat your oven.
Step 2: Prep your muffin tin.
Step 3: Mix together packet 1, butter, and water (plus any ingredients you want to add)
Step 4: Bake and cool.
Step 5: Coat in butter and roll in cinnamon sugar.
Step 6: Enjoy!
FAQ About This Recipe
On many of the mixes, the expiration date is listed on the bottom of the box.
NO! You can order them right from the website and they will be delivered right to your door!
You can use any type of carbonated dark soda like coke or root beer. Just make sure to use the same amount of liquid.
Cinnamon Muffin Melts
- Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix from Tastefully Simple
- 1 c water
- 11 tbsp. unsalted butter divided
- 1/2 c apples peeled and diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Prepare muffin tin by rubbing solid shortening in each tin with a paper towel. You can also spray non-stick cooking spray on the pap, however, I prefer to use solid shortening.
- Wash and dry the apple of your choice, then peel and dice it. You will only need a medium sized apple since you will only need a 1/2 cup. This is an optional item.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt 3 tablespoons of butter.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, add in packet #1, the butter, the apples, and the water. Mix everything together until it's just moistened.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill each tin with one scoop of the muffin mixture. You will have enough for 12 muffins.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes.
- Once the muffins are done, remove from the oven and let them remain in the muffin pan for 10 minutes.
- Then once the 10 minutes is up, in a small bowl, that is microwave-safe, melt the remaining 8 tbsp. of butter. Then in another smaller bowl, add in packet #2, which is the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Using a pastry brush, gingerly apply butter all of the muffin then roll the muffin around the cinnamon sugar mixture until the muffin in coated. Place the muffin on a plate then repeat the process until all of the muffins are coated. Make sure to NOT overcoated the muffin with butter or it will saturate the muffin.