The past few weeks I’ve been overhauling my work space. Not only does it feel great to get rid of the clutter, but there are so many cool ways to organize your home office. Gone are the days of dreary black or brown accessories. Not you can get modern design in all the colors of the rainbow that won’t break the bank.
10 Cool Ways to
Organize YOUR Home Office
1. Pop n’ Store Decorative Storage Box – Classy, sturdy, and large enough to fit all of my electronics in one and my (too many) journals and notebooks in the other. Bonus: they look awesome under my new desk – not like “storage bins”. Now my clutter is within reach, but out of sight.
2. Vorfreude Cord Clips – Keep cords in place & out of sight at your desk (and elsewhere) with ease. These clips will make sure that your cables are organized and easy to reach with an easy self adhesive system.
3. Honey-Can-Do Rolling Cart – Do you ever sit down, only to remember something else you need from across the room? With this cart you can roll your supplies to your desk for fast access, then roll it back out of the way when you’re done.
1. Quirky Cordies Desktop Cable Management – It may be small, but it’s mighty! I have one of these and I’d be lost without it. Heavy enough to stand up to all your cord pulls, this holder is perfect for your chargeables or earbuds.
2. Quirky Loopits Hanging Storage Bands – Loopits are handy storage straps that secure almost any object to a wall, cabinet, or other surface. Using wall-mountable disks and stretchy elastic bands you get ultimate customization in small spaces.
4. Colorful USB Dock – Available in several bright colors: Keep cords organized while charging all your electronic devices. 4 USB outlets allow both bottom and side charging while keeping your gadget upright so you can see the screen.
5. Cableyoyo Earbud Cable Management – This soft rubber spool tidies earbud cord slack with a magnetic center to grasp and hold earphones. Say goodbye to tangling! Use it on your desk or pop it in your bag to go.