This post was sponsored by Folgers as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines concerning the use of endorsement and testimonials in advertising. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
Folgers® wants any and all aspiring musicians to create their own version of the ‘Best Part of Wakin’ Up’ jingle and enter it in the Folgers® Jingle Contest for a chance to win big.
“The best part of waking up….is Folgers in your cup!” Ah yes. Who doesn’t know that jingle? It’s iconic. Anyone who drinks coffee (waves hand furiously in the air) has not only memorized it, but sang it many times either in jest or truly worshiping their first morning brew. It’s hard to deny that it has even become a piece of pop culture. Music has a way of perking up our interest and sticking something in your brain. That’s why jingles are so darn catchy.
Did you know that, before they were famous, The Rolling Stones wrote a jingle for cereal?
Folgers® has always believed in inspiring musicians to follow their dreams and now they’re teaming up with country music singer and songwriter Chris Young to encourage aspiring musicians. They want you to create your own version of the iconic Best Part of Wakin’ Up™ Jingle in the Folgers Jingle Contest.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Submit a video of your best version of the jingle on the website from January 30th through February 27th.
- Your version of the Jingle must include the complete melody and complete lyrics of “The Best Part of Wakin’ Up is Folgers in Your Cup.”
- From February 27th to March 19th, Folgers® will choose 5 semi-finalists and each will have a mentor session with Chris Young before the online vote.
- From March 27th to April 24th, fans around the country will get the chance to vote daily for their favorite jingle.
- Every vote automatically enters you to win prizes up to $10,000.
- Finally, in May, one winner will be selected to win the grand prize of $25,000!