How to Prep your Medicine Cabinet with these Simple Steps
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., Kleenex, Lipton, and Theraflu. All opinions are mine alone. #FluSeasonHacks #CollectiveBias
Prep your Medicine Cabinet with these Simple Steps so you are ready to tackle Cold/Flu Season!
I regretfully have learned the hard way as a parent that loading up sick children OR dragging myself out when I am not feeling well is never a great idea.
So now I make sure that we are fully stocked and prepared for those colds and fever that hit during the Winter months.Make sure to download the FREE Medicine Cabinet Checklist at the bottom of the page
YOU MAY BE THINKING, “NO ONE IN OUR FAMILY WAS SICK THIS YEAR SO I WILL WAIT UNTIL SOMEONE IS TO STOCK UP”
If your family didn’t get hit with a bug during last Winter, then you were so lucky! Fortunately for us, only one of us got sick, however, that was my youngest with the flu. It hit with a vengeance in the middle of the night; complete with 103 fever. Thankfully I was ready to attack the bug with a fully stocked medicine cabinet.
YOU MAY BE THINKING, “I DO NOT WANT TO DRIVE ALL OVER TOWN TO STOCK UP”
I used to think that way too until we moved, and I discovered Kroger. Kroger is a one-stop shop for everything you need to deal with colds and the flu! If you need a flu shot, you can get one there. Need Kleenex®? They’ve got several varieties! Need some tea for bedtime to help you relax? They have Lipton’s Bedtime Bliss! Do you need Theraflu? They have Theraflu Power Pods in the pharmacy section in both Daytime Severe Cold and Nighttime Severe Cold formulas!
YOU MAY BE THINKING “WHAT DO I NEED TO BUY TO ENSURE MY MEDICINE CABINET IS STOCKED”?
There are three products that are absolute musts for any medicine cabinet! Here are three items that you simply must buy at your local Kroger!
1. Kleenex – To me, Kleenex is the brand I think about when I think about tissues! Kleenex tissues mean dependable care and ultimate softness! For the upcoming cold/flu season, make sure you are stocked up on these Kleenex products! Kleenex® Ultra Soft Tissues, Kleenex Germ Removal Wet Wipes, and Kleenex Lotion Tissues!
2. Lipton – Lipton teas have been around, like Kleenex, since I was a little girl. So, in a way both give me not only comfort but good memories of being cared of by my Mom who trusted and was a faithful user of these brands. One of my favorite things about Lipton is now their Wellness range, is made with certain botanicals and essential oils which makes it easy to use these items in your everyday routine. One of my favorite Lipton products to have on hand is Bedtime Bliss. Every cup of is like an herbal infusion that sings you to sleep, like a lullaby in a cup.* Carefully selected botanicals are blended with natural essential oils that make every cup delicious! Once you try it, I know you will love it too!
- Theraflu – Theraflu has become a go-to for us. The new Theraflu Power Pods temporarily relieve symptoms due to a cold; such as:
• Minor aches and pains
• nasal and sinus congestion
• cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
• minor sore throat pain
Think of Theraflu like powerful relief without a prescription.
YOU MAY BE THINKING “WE DON’T HAVE A MEDICINE CABINET, NOR DO I REALLY WANT TO BUY ONE”!
You don’t need to run out and buy a medicine cabinet to hang on your wall. Of course, you can totally do this if you want, however, if you don’t want to or don’t have the space, consider a kitchen cabinet.
Once we became parents, we decided to make one of our smaller kitchen cabinets, that is out of reach, our medicine cabinet. That way we knew our kids couldn’t get to it.
Here are some tips so you can Prep your Medicine Cabinet, so you are ready to tackle Cold/Flu Season!
1. If you haven’t already set aside a cabinet or space for your medicine cabinet, now is the time! You can even use a kitchen cabinet for it!
2. Clean out the cabinet. Yes, I mean literally pull everything out of the cabinet and put it on your counter.
3. Go through each item and double check the dates. You just may find things that are expired.
- Sort out items that don’t belong in the cabinet.
5. Wipe out the cabinet.
- Organize and put everything back into the cabinet. Use containers to put smaller items; such as thermometers and creams away in one place.
- Use our handy checklist to make sure your medicine cabinet is fully stocked with necessities your family will need.
To help you get ready for the upcoming Cold and Flu Season look for the $1.50 coupon on 4-pack Kleenex Facial Tissues, for Kleenex Germ Removal Wet Wipes. And, 11/4-11/24 you can get .50¢ off Kleenex 4-pack bundles and Kleenex Wet Wipes via this digital offer. You can save $2.00 on any ONE (1) Theraflu Power Pods through 12/8, via this digital offer.
Make sure to head over here to learn more about how to prepare for Cold/Flu Season!
Have you started prepping your medicine cabinet for the upcoming Cold/Flu Season yet? Here is a handy checklist so you can make sure your medicine cabinet is prepped and ready to go!
Kleenex – ©KCWW, Lipton – © 2018 Unilever Theraflu – ©2018 the GSK group of companies or its licensor. Read and follow label directions. Theraflu is for use in adults 12 years and older. Use products only as directed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease.
Pin this now so you’ll have it for later!