Important life lessons just aren’t meant to be learned as a child, but also as an adult. Just because we are adults, doesn’t mean we should quit learning.
Some of the life lessons I was taught early on were things like:
- Treat people the way you want to be treated.
- Use your manners
- Work hard for what you want
- Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty
- If you fall, get back up and do it again.
- Pick up after yourself
- Don’t take what isn’t yours.
As I have gotten older, I’ve learned these important life lessons.
- Life doesn’t revolve around you.
- There’s no need to seek out drama or create it. Life has a way of giving one enough on its own.
- You can’t please everyone so don’t waste your time trying to.
- We aren’t responsible for how other people treat us; however, we are responsible for how we treat others.
- Money is a quick fix but won’t solve your unhappiness.
- Rid your life of toxic people.
- It’s okay to use men’s razor if you are a woman.
I know you just, did a “say what”? How does that work into a life lesson? Why would using a man’s razor as a woman, be a life-changing life experience?
Let me ask you first, have you ever used a man’s razor before? Until recently I never did. Women’s razors were for women and men’s were for men, right?
I was SO wrong! I can’t believe how wrong I was.
Also, I hate to admit this, but another life lesson I recently learned was that you are supposed to change your razor blade every week! SERIOUSLY?! When was the last time you changed yours? Me? Try like a month ago! UGH! Did I ever just admit that? Well, this is about life lessons, so….
Since we are talking about grooming, let me ask you this, what is your shopping experience life for grooming essentials? For me, since I normally get most of our shaving products and personal items at a pharmacy in a small town near us, I always have to get someone to unlock the display case so I can buy them. Well, that is unless I buy the cheaper disposable razors.
Now don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with those at all, it’s just I’m not a fan. Plus, there are times it seems like you wait forever for someone to help you. I mean, let’s be honest, time is money and life is busy and I don’t like waiting for help in a store.
A few weeks ago, my youngest became pretty ill and we were homebound for seven days. If you are a parent, you know what that’s like. Your main friend during that time are drive-thrus and fast food.
Unfortunately though if you need razors or grooming products because you ran out or you didn’t pick up the blades your husband asked you for because the day you were SUPPOSED to go shopping, your child comes home early from school because they are sick, you are in a bit of a pickle. I know some of you just yelled, “why can’t he get them himself”. Well, because honestly, in our home I’m the Olympic shopper. That is my forte. He’s fabulous about picking up necessity stuff but I don’t mind when he’s got a bit of scruff on his face so it’s not a true necessity that he gets stuff like that.
That is why I am loving companies that not only deliver all of the products (grooming, oral care, deodorant, shower, and shaving) that I need right to my door, they are also AFFORDABLE!
What if I told you that there is a company, that for their first-time new members, has a fantastically wonderful deal! Like a $5 deal!
When you sign up as a new member of Dollar Shave Club, for a mere $5, you get the Shave Starter Set which includes:
- Executive Razor with a built-in trimmer blade on the back and a full cassette of (4) cartridges\
- Dr. Carver’s Shave Butter – 3 oz tube that helps soften hair for maximum glide so that the razor glides easily. This cream is transparent, so you not only get a more precise shave, it helps prevent ingrown hairs and fights razor burn and let’s not forget those bumps (now ladies, you know what those are like and they are painful!)
After your first month, the restock box ships regular-sized products at their regular price right to your door!
What are you waiting for? Ladies, there is no time like the present to get this own fabulous shave starter kit delivered right to your door! No more spending your free time looking for grooming supplies that you use daily. Even if it’s for just you or for the both you and your significant other, this is truly one of the things you simply must do.
This is one of those life lessons to learn about that you will be so glad you did!
MORE ABOUT OUR SPONSOR
Dollar Shave Club makes it easy for you to upgrade your shave and your bathroom. Now you don’t have to step foot in a store to get a high-quality shave and grooming products. They deliver them right to your door! Just like their razors, everything is SUPER high quality and left me looking and feeling amazing. From premium ingredients to sophisticated scents,Dollar Shave Club is changing the game.