Incredibles 2 will be at a theatre near you on June 15th!!! Are you ready??? Our family can not wait to go on opening weekend!
Have you ever waited until the last moment to buy your movie tickets only to find out the movie your family is dying to see is sold out? We sure have! Believe me when I say that kids do NOT understand “sold out”. To avoid a lot of unnecessary tears due to sold out venues, you can now buy ADVANCE tickets for Incredibles 2 on Fandango!
AND the best news is that fans who buy their advance tickets can choose one of two complimentary Incredibles 2 movie posters as a gift with purchase from Fandango Fanshop! (*while supplies last).
To kick off the Incredibles 2 Family Movie night, how about a yummy recipe for Incredibles Cake balls!!
Make sure you also check out these other fun Incredibles 2 articles!
Incredibles Cake Balls
1 box of white cake mix
1/2 cup Oil
1 cup Water
1 container of vanilla frosting
1 bag of Ghirardelli dark chocolate melting wafers
Red, Yellow, and Orange cake confetti sprinkles
Yellow, black, red and orange gel food coloring
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Make the cake batter according to the box
- Split the batter into 4 bowls
- Add 1 drop of food coloring into 1 of each bowl
- Mix until combined
- Scoop each color into 1 cupcake liner, 3 liners per color.
- Bake the cupcakes at 350 degrees for 21 minutes.
- Remove from the cupcakes and let cool
- Place each color of cupcakes into their own bowl, paper peeled off and crumble the cake
- Add 1/2 Tbsp. frosting to the crumbled cake and combine thoroughly.
- Take a small spoon and scoop some of each of the colored cake mix and mold together into a ball
- Continue until all cake mix is formed into balls
- Place onto a plate and place into the freezer for 30 minutes until solid
Prepare the chocolate:
- Using a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate
- Pull out the cake balls and set onto the counter next to the melted chocolate
- Carefully dip the cake ball into the chocolate
- Using a fork, rotate the cake ball so that it becomes fully coated in the chocolate
- Lift the cake ball out of the chocolate and lightly tap against the edge of the pot to get rid of the excess chocolate
- Place freshly dipped cake ball onto cookie sheet
- Sprinkle some confetti sprinkles on top of the cake ball
- Repeat with remaining cake balls.
- Once all cake balls have been dipped, let sit on the counter until chocolate has harden.