SPONSORED - This post was created in partnership with the brand mentioned below.
August is National Hair Loss Awareness Month. Did you know that over 80 million people in the world are suffering from hair loss?
I am one of those people. I used to have a very thick full head of hair until I was in my mid-30s. Then slowly my hair starting thinning and I've never really gotten it to come back.
My thinning hair isn't due to any medical conditions, however, it's due to hereditary. My Dad and his siblings all have thin hair or they have male pattern baldness. I got it from him. My Mom, who's in her 70s still has an amazing amount of hair. Me, not so much.
Since I'm now within 12 months of the big 5-0 birthday, I've decided to make the next phase of my life somewhat about me. Now, I get it, I am a Mom, a wife, plus a dog Mom. I run a business, take care of a home, I'm also our landscaper, take care of the kids, dogs, and my husband plus I am the main chef, taxi driver, etc.
My goal from 50 onwards is to make time for me. There are a few cosmetic things that I want to focus on. One is my teeth, another is my hair, and the third is working out.
So, let's talk about one of my goals and that is hair loss treatment.
The interesting thing is that hair loss affects both men and women. It's not just a problem for one or the other.
I have looked at several different types of hair restoration products and compared results, prices, side effects, and how much time it would take to achieve the results I want.
One process I knew that I didn't want to go through is any type of surgical hair treatment options. It's not that I don't feel they would work. It's just I don't like any type of pain. I have an extremely low pain/discomfort level and I'm just not to that point yet.
One product that has caught my attention is HairMax.
Hair Max has developed an at-home laser regrowth system that is bringing doctor recommend laser light treatments to hair loss sufferers around the world.
Their latest Laser devices offer a safe and effective treatment for hereditary hair loss all without drugs or harmful side effects.
We have been given the opportunity to work with Hair Max and try out their Density Hair Care System which is for thinning and lifeless hair. They formulated a 3-step system that has a unique proprietary blend of active ingredients designed to deliver maximum results for thinning hair. What makes this system unique is that it works synergistically with proven science for thicker, fuller, healthier-looking hair.
Our new, ultra-absorbent, microfiber towel dries your hair quickly without the damage or frizz caused by most terry cloth towels. The HairMax super plush Quick Dry Hair Towel pampers your hair as it quickly dries by gently absorbing moisture. Your hair is ready for leave-in products, laser treatments or styling in no time.
For our post and coverage that we will be doing during National Hair Loss Awareness Month, we were provided with the following:
HairMax for Density Hair Care System
- HairMax Density Starter Kit: Stimul8 Shampoo, Exhilhar8 Conditioner, Acceler8 Hair Booster
- HairMax RSN8 Pro Scalp Overnight Treatment
- HairMax Dietary Supplements
- HairMax Quick Dry Hair Towel
The products contain "Bio-Active" ingredients. Some of the ingredients are:
Below are a few key things to know about HairMax's products:
- The ingredients include their own proprietary complex called NRG8-pLEX
- Unique targeted liposome delivery system. This enables the active ingredients to penetrate the skin deeper and get directly to the hair follicle. Meaning this provides maximum results, because the ingredients are not just sitting on top of the outer skin layer of your scalp.
- The ACCELER8™ Hair Booster also contains a special light-activated ingredient, this ingredient gets a boost when activated by light, including laser light. As a leave-in product, this gives the active ingredients the time to do their job.
- Unlike any other product currently in the market – the Density System has been specially formulated and scientifically innovated for thinning and lifeless hair
- Density System: Step 1 cleanses (Stimul8 Shampoo) and moisturizes (Exhilar8 Conditioner), Step 2 treats and protects (Acceler8 Hair Booster), Step 3 (RSN8 Pro Scalp Treatment) helps fights the signs of biological aging.
- Addresses multiple aspects of hair loss issues: density, diameter, and scalp health
- Has a lower pH formula for gentle exfoliation and to strengthen the scalp’s natural protective barrier
- Sulfate, Paraben, Silicone, and Gluten-free. Also Vegan and Cruelty-free.
Now, I know you are thinking, all of this sounds great BUT will it work? I will be doing three videos during the month of August to show you the results. I mean what better time to be talking about this then during National Hair Loss Awareness Month.
The first video will be the unboxing of the products. A video of me using the products and showing you an update two weeks into the process will be our second video. And our third video will be at the end of the month which will show what my hair looks like a month after starting to use the products.
I will give an honest review of the products and you will be able to see the results yourself.
Make sure to check out these giveaways on HairMax through August 24, 2019!
- SAVINGS: $100 Savings on the Ultima 9 Classic LaserComb – use code: LCREGROW9
- FREE 3pc Density Starter Kit, which includes: STIMUL8™ Shampoo, EXHILAR8™ Conditioner, ACCELER8™ Hair Booster + Nutrients and our NEW Quick Dry Towel ($44 value) with EVERY laser device purchase on https://hairmax.com/hairaware
- WEEKLY PRIZES: HairMax social media followers @hairmax will have a chance to win weekly prizes. Followers must like the giveaway post on HairMax’s Instagram or Facebook, follow HairMax and tag a friend. Winners will be selected randomly every Friday*
*One winner. Valid in the USA only. No delivery outside the US.
MORE ABOUT OUT SPONSOR
HairMax is the pioneer of at-home laser hair regrowth technology and is the undisputed global leader in the field, bringing doctor recommended laser light treatments to hair loss sufferers around the world. The newest generation of HairMax Laser devices are game changers in the hair loss industry offering a safe and effective treatment for hereditary hair loss – without drugs or harmful side effects.
Leave a Reply