Organic Summer Beauty Must Haves
Summer and beauty are two words that can be bad news. I mean, let’s me honest, how many times have our eyes starting burning due to the makeup that is slowly leaking into our eyes? Or how many times have we had to constantly dabble a tissue or shine blotter on our face that people don’t see us sparkle?
I have been trying to take a more organic approach to my skin care, especially during the Summer. The sun takes enough toll on our skin so the last thing we need to beauty products that really wreck out skin.
Don’t get me wrong, there are time tested favorites of mine that I will always continue to use, however are some things I will never do to myself again…..like using a match to melt the tip of my eye liner…. using baby oil with a few drops of iodine to tan in the afternoon sun…..spraying liquid into my hair to add “natural sun highlights”….OH and we can’t forget the certain stuff in a bottle that gave us our faux tans that also turned our hands and feet orange! (If you aren’t young enough to remember any of those beauty trends, ask your Mom or Grandma, they will remember).
We need to pamper ourselves as much as possible during the Summer so I have put together a list of a few of my favorite organic Summer beauty products must haves that I think you will love as well!
Organic Summer Beauty Must Haves:
- Collagen Eye Gels – these things are amazing! These gels will keep your eyes and the skin under your eyes refreshed and sparkly like diamonds!
- Blemish Blaster Cleansing Oil – even if you aren’t prone to acne, this stuff will get that stinky and sweaty grime off of your face at the end of each day!
- Bamboo Clay Detoxifying Body/Face Bar – this bar is great and gentle enough to even us on your face!
- ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) Hair Wash – one of the things I often forget about is how much junk I put on my hair each week. Try this to remove all of that build up!
- Conceal It – this stuff is great at covering up those bad skin days! Did I mention there is lavender in here?
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate – the key to healthy skin is to exfoliate off the dead skin. Your skin will love these skin polishes!
More About Our Sponsor