PATRIOTIC SLUSH – A RED, WHITE, AND BLUE VODKA TREAT
Post contains affiliate links. Purchases made through links provide us with a small commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please refer to our disclosure policy for more information.
A patriotic slush is a refreshing fruity icy beverage that is a perfect for a Fourth of July celebration while enjoying the day with friends and family!
Whether you are hosting a Memorial Day or Fourth of July party or just hanging out, this simple recipe for a vodka slush will be a hit among your guests!
This patriotic and colorful vodka slush is made using the “Red, White, and Berry” vodka from Smirnoff.
If you’ve ever wondered how to make an alcoholic drink for the 4th of July, then this is the recipe that you need! There is nothing better then a slush with vodka!
Here are a few additional frozen alcoholic slush recipes with vodka that you may enjoy.
Looking for additional patriotic food recipes? Check out our yummy Red, White, and Blue Deviled Egg recipe also check out these super easy to make Jell-O treats. These will look great on your holiday table!
This patriotic slush is a very simple recipe to make and will come together in no time.
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1: Combine the ingredients.
Step 2: Run them through the blender and prepare the glasses.
Step 3: Enjoy!
PATRIOTIC SLUSH – A RED, WHITE, AND BLUE TREAT
- 3 cups ice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4.5 oz Smirnoff Red White and Berry
- Put all ingredients together in the blender and blend throughly
- Once the ingredients have set up in a slush form, then dip your glasses into the sanding sugar. (Before you dip them, put the rim of the glasses into a small bowl of water so that the sugar will stick to the glass).
- Then pour the slush into the glasses and enjoy!
- I chose to use these here, however, you can use any type of glasses that you prefer. I found the sanding sugar at Gordon Foods and Country Kitchen Sweetart but you can also find them here and here.