Peppermint whipped cream and tasty hot chocolate in minutes!
We’ve been a little snowed in, here in Massachusetts. For the most part, my seven year old has been well occupied with games, coloring, cartoons, and more. But, we still like to take little breaks and make something fun. If it’s edible, that’s even better! During our most recent blizzard, we enjoyed some easy peppermint whipped cream and even easier hot chocolate.
In a hurry? Click here to go right to the recipe.
Just 3 Ingredients and you have a warm, tasty treat for the coldest days.
The biggest secret? TruMoo. Not only is it ready right from the carton, but you can skip the artificial growth hormones of other milk and the high fructose corn syrup found in cocoa mixes.
Limited Time Flavor: Available now through the end of March, Limited Edition TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk combines your favorite chocolate and marshmallow flavors into one drink that’s delicious when enjoyed cold, and even better when tried hot!
TruMoo also comes in regular chocolate, strawberry, Coffee for the adults, and more. No matter which flavor is your favorite, you can rest assured that you’re getting a flavored milk with NO high fructose corn syrup and less sugar than the leading chocolate milk brand.
My little guy is rather picky when it comes to one of his favorite winter drinks, but he really enjoyed his TruMoo and peppermint whipped cream.
…REALLY enjoyed it!
You don’t need any fancy tricks to make this for your family! Grab a carton of TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk and then follow this easy recipe for the ultimate topping. You’ll be creating laughter in moments!
More Info About TruMoo: Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Peppermint Whipped Cream
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 1/2 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 3 tbsp Sweetener or Sugar Substitute of Choice *optional
- 4-6 Soft Peppermint Sticks * optional
- PREP: Chill your blender or mixer container in the freezer for 20 minutes prior (I used a Ninja Prep)Place 2 peppermint sticks in a zip baggie and crush into small pieces with a heavy spoon or other kitchen tool
- Remove blending container from freezer and add heavy cream
- Whip heavy cream until peaks form
- Add peppermint extract (and sweetener if chosen)
- Whip once more 20 - 30 seconds
- Heat mugs of TruMoo in microwave (approx 40-45 sec) and top with whipped cream
- Optional: Garnish with peppermint pieces and a whole peppermint stick