Make Sure To Like MOMSKOOP on Facebook to get Updates on Giveaways & Freebies!
Connect with us

A Different Kind of Father’s Day Gift: Renewed Confidence with ReGen For Men

THIS IS A SPONSORED GUEST POST BY ReGen For Men

SELF

A Different Kind of Father’s Day Gift: Renewed Confidence with ReGen For Men

You know the man in your life better than anyone, but that does not make him easy to shop for. He already has most of what he wants, right? If you are looking for the perfect Father’s Day gift, a material object may not be the best way to go. Instead, you could restore his physical appearance and confidence with ReGen For Men.

 

ReGen For Men is an over the counter solution to Androgenetic Alopecia, more commonly referred to as Male Pattern Baldness, that afflicts as many as half of all men. It can be a tremendous blow to a man’s self-confidence despite how common it is, as he is reminded how old he looks every time he looks into a mirror. ReGen For Men’s active ingredient, Minoxidil 5%, is the only medicine approved by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to stop and even reverse hair loss.

regen topical solution 1

The product works by stimulating the hair follicles near the scalp’s surface to exit their resting phase, or Telogen, and re-enter their more active growth phase, known as Anagen. Hair follicles spend more time in the Telogen phase as men age, causing the hair thinning and loss frequently associated with aging. This aspect of the aging process is called alopecia. Other products may provide the temporary illusion of a full head of hair, but only Minoxidil 5% is clinically proven to combat hair loss at the source.

regen advanced hair nutrition

Some formulas water down or even add toxic additives to their Minoxidil 5%, compromising the ingredient’s potency and the resulting product’s effectiveness. ReGen For Men never cuts any corners to ensure that its star ingredient remains unhindered, allowing it to produce results.

What kind of results?

One four-month long study found that 65 percent of men who tried the product maintained or increased their hair count using Regen For Men. Of those 65 percent, 54 percent experienced significant hair regrowth. The remaining 46 percent stabilized their hair loss, with some experiencing a little bit of regrowth as well.

regen men hair

ReGen For Men also produces results quickly. In an industry where 6-12 months are generally required before results become noticeable (if they ever do), ReGen For Men can work in as little as two months when used as directed. Men rarely have the patience to use something for an entire year before noticing any benefits, so the quick-acting nature of Regen For Men makes it a great choice for men concerned about their thinning hair.

If you’re worried that the father and husband in your life will not bother to learn a complicated application process, never fear! Regen For Men is applied twice daily as part of a daily hygiene regimen, so there is really nothing to learn. All he has to do is put a drop of the product on his head whenever he takes a shower. Not too hard, right?

At this point, you are probably wondering whether ReGen For Men will work for your man. The answer depends partially on how long he has been losing hair. Full follicles of hair take a very long time to grow back, so the product works best when there is still some hair left for it to work with. The best case scenario is to start a hair restoration regimen as soon as any hair thinning is noticed, but results are still possible even after significant time has elapsed.  

ReGen For Men is effective, quick, and simple to apply–everything most men are looking for in a hair care product! Get some for the man in your life this Father’s Day, and enjoy sharing parenthood with a more confident partner.
ReGen for Men is not available in stores and can only be bought on their official website: https://www.follinique-regen.com/trial/hair1/. Also, “Like” their Facebook page to stay up to date on ReGen for Men.

Continue Reading
You may also like...

I like to write stuff, drink too much coffee, and laugh at my own jokes. I also have an unhealthy addiction to Amazon.

More in SELF

DON'T MISS A POST
Sign up for the Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE
I HATE SPAM! YOUR INFO WILL NEVER BE SHARED
free disney fonts

easy banana apple muffins

easiest diy acrylic nails

fun things to do in cozumel

To Top
DON'T MISS A POST
Sign up for the Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE
I HATE SPAM! YOUR INFO WILL NEVER BE SHARED
...
...

.
.....
..
SIGN UP
SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER
Join to get tips on improving your blogging, delivered directly to your inbox.
PLUS -
Exclusive Subscriber-Only Freebies!
Subscribe
Your information will not be shared. You can unsubscribe at any time.