If a kitchen remodel is in your near future then you know that a new kitchen appliances like a state of the art dishwasher is a must!
This post is sponsored by Best Buy. The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
We are quickly approaching our 10 yr anniversary in our home and I am already starting to think of things that could use sprucing up in our kitchen.
Our cabinets, countertops, and walls are all fine. The lights need a new look as do our floors. Our appliances are well, okay. It’s kind of one of those things that since they still work fine, why update them.
Here is a problem though with one of the appliances. It runs A LOT. There are days when it runs multiple times a day, plus it uses gallons of water a week and has its fair share of our electricity bill. And honestly, I don’t know how energy efficient it is anymore.
That kitchen appliance is our dishwasher. It’s 10 years old and unfortunately has been repaired a lot. Actually, the last repair was about a month ago. I’m over it already. So needless to say, I am starting to look for a new dishwasher.
That’s why when I heard about the new Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher, I became intrigued!
Here are some key features to the newest efficient Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher model:
There’s room for up to 16 place settings. Plus, choose from 6 wash cycles including five-level wash, 5 options like Extra Dry, and a concealed heating element.
Flexible 3rd rack
Accommodate the odd one out. Adding the 3rd rack with its adjustable tines can create the right fit for deep, tall, or uniquely-shaped items.
Load and unload smoothly. It’s easy to adjust and move the racks, even while they’re full of dishes.
Fit it all, every time. With 3 different height levels and up to 9 possible rack positions, you can customize each load for your needs.
Protect your floors. This 4-part leak prevention system uses sensors to detect and stop leaks, and can even turn on by itself.
42-dBA noise level rating
Wash dishes in peace. Bosch dishwashers are so quiet, you have to check the exterior Infolight® to know they’re on.
Program a cycle quickly. The integrated controls make it easy with simple touch technology.
THINGS I DON’T LIKE ABOUT MY CURRENT DISHWASHER THAT I WANT THE NEW ONE TO HAVE:
If you think about what you don’t like about your dishwasher, what would come to mind first?
For me, the fact it doesn’t dry plastics! It’s so beyond frustrating that I have to still dry off the items I take out of the dishwasher. Isn’t that what the “drying” cycle is for?
That’s another one of the reasons that I am liking this new Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher! The new 800 series has advanced PrecisionWash technology and the patented CrystalDry™ technology.
This technology provides the ultimate clean. The ultimate dry, including plastics (Can I get a YESSS?)
Here are a few key points about this technology:
- With PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean.
- Patented CrystalDry technology transforms moisture into heat up to 176F for the ultimate dry, even for plastics
- Extremely quiet operation (42 dBA)- incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grind less food filtration, and a sound-absorbing base
- Large interior provides the loading flexibility to easily accommodate 16 place settings, and Bosch’s largest 3rd rack- the MyWay rack provides additional loading space for cereal bowls and large utensils
- Rackmatic® adjustable upper rack easily adjusts to 9 different positions, to allow taller items like stemware to fit in the middle rack while leaving room for bulky items below. The flip tines make loading wide bowls easy and ball bearing wheels provide a smooth glide
- Every Bosch dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines, for year-round energy savings
- Sanitize Option reduces 99.9% of bacteria with Patented CrystalDry™ technology delivers 60% better drying results.*
If upgrading your kitchen appliances or just upgrading your dishwasher is on your bucket list this year, make sure to head to your nearest Best Buy to check out the Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher!
To learn more about the new Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher, click here to head over to Best Buy.
*Based on aggregate average drying performance of Bosch Dishwashers with CrystalDry on combined household load including plastics, glass, steel, and porcelain as compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry. Drying performance may vary by dish type.