30 Things You Can Do Instead of Cooking Thanks to On-Cor Entrées (+ a giveaway)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of On-Cor. The opinions and text are all mine.
Life is hectic. There are so many things to do. The kids have school, sports, and dance. Mom and Dad have work. And somewhere in between we have to find time to be together.
Dinner is usually when everyone is finally home – so who wants to waste most of the time chopping, baking, and frying in the kitchen? You want to enjoy family dinner time.
With On-Cor you can give up slaving in the kitchen without giving up quality and flavor. On-Cor has a simple mission—to offer quality, multi-serve entrées that everyone loves…without the fuss.
Entrées feature popular flavors and varieties you know and love, giving kids a reason to come to the dinner table. The frozen, fully-cooked varieties are ready to heat and serve save you valuable time.
So what CAN you do instead of standing over your stove? Here’s a list of suggestions to get you started!
30 Things You Can Do Instead of Cooking
- Help with homework.
- Facetime with the grandparents
- Make Unicorn Poop Slime
- Let the kids paint your nails (I heard a different color on each finger is totally cool now)
- Put a floor puzzle together – have a contest to see who can do it fastest!
- Practice math flash cards
- Play your family’s favorite board game
- Play hide & seek
- Make a pillow fort
- Read for 20 minutes with your kids
- Watch one more episode of your favorite show
- Practice Yoga together
- Have a dance party in the living room
- Simon Says!
- Play the “pick up game” to organize the living room or playroom
- See who can build the tallest tower with blocks or Legos
- Look up your family’s dream vacation spot on Google and plan what you’d do while there
- Learn a magic trick
- Write surprise letters to long-distance family members
- Pick out 10 items of clothing to donate to your local family shelter
- Do family-friendly mad-libs
- Trace letters on each other’s backs and try to guess what it is.
- Play the whisper “telephone” game.
- Play Tic-tac-toe with plastic placemats and dry erase markers
- Print free coloring pages
- Make paper bag puppets
- Make bookmarks from ribbon or construction paper
- Look up the meaning of everyone’s name online
- Create a fun family video to send to relatives
- Make recycled tin can windsocks
After you’ve enjoyed time with your family, your meal is ready to serve. It’s that easy!
We love the Gravy & 6 Salisbury Steaks with tater tots and sweet peas. It was my favorite meal growing up and I love sharing it with my kids.
Salisbury Steak not really your groove? Never fear, there are several hearty classics to choose from. With both entrées and microwave favorites, convenience has never tasted so delicious. No frills, no fancy. Just really, really good food.
Stick with the classics or put a personalized spin on your favorite meal like turning the Gravy & Salisbury Steaks into sliders or add chicken to the Macaroni & Cheese.
More About On-Cor
Life’s demanding enough. Dinner shouldn’t be. On-Cor does the prep work, so you can take care of other tasks or fun on your to-do list. If you’re having “one of those nights” On-Cor is just a freezer away for an always easy, always satisfying and always ready solution without the stress.
A number of entrées now have 20 percent more meat, the Macaroni & Cheese entrée now uses 100 percent real cheese, and they’re always MSG free.
For your next family meal, head to the freezer aisle of Walmart, or check out the store locator at www.On-Cor.com
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN
Ready to make family dinner stress free + fun? Enter for a chance to win this great On-Cor Family Dinner Night Prize Pack:
- Coupon Valid for One Free On-Cor Entrée
- Dinner Planner
- Lasagna Spatula
- Oven Mitts
- Cast Iron Trivet
- 1 Puzzle or 1 Art Project
- Learning Activity & Pencils
*Prize Value: $200 / Exact prize styles, colors, and variety may differ from photo shown.
Giveaway ends 11/24/2017 @ 11:59 pm ET and is open to US Residents who are 18 years or older at time of entry. Prize provided and handled by On-Cor. Momskoop is not responsible for delivery of prizes.