Fort Wayne Indiana?
Why is that a must visit city in the Midwest? Well if you are looking for an affordable Spring Break trip or Summer vacation to the Midwest and looking for a city that is family friendly, full of restaurants and things to do, then look no further than Fort Wayne Indiana!
This is really a must visit city in the Midwest! Fort Wayne is home to minor league sports team, has an award winning zoo, has fabulous food options, a vibrant downtown area, lots of places to go shopping and it is a great place to just unplug and spend quality family time together.
Did you know that 5.8 million visitors visit the area each year?
Here are the top 10 reasons to visit Fort Wayne!
1. Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo – Celebrating 51 yrs this year!
2. Fort Wayne Tin Caps – Minor League Baseball team
3. Two Malls – Glenbrook Square and Jefferson Pointe
4. Botanical Conservatory
5. Science Central
6. Sweetwater Sound – World Headquarters of one of the nation’s leading musical instrument and sound retailers.
7. Mad Anthony Brewing Company
8. Home to Vera Bradley, Matilda Jane, Lucky Duck Children’s Consignment Sale, DeBrands Fine Chocolates, Master Spas
9. Fort Wayne Komets – ECHL
10. Fort Wayne Mad Ants – NBA D League
To plan your vacation, check out the Visit Fort Wayne website where you can find a vast variety of information about the city and surrounding areas!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”