Wondering how to get your kitchen ready for the holidays? We’ve put together a post with some easy tips to get your kitchen ready for your holiday parties!
I absolutely love hosting holiday get-togethers with my friends and family! It’s always a great time to visit, create memories, nosh on yummy foods, and reflect on the past year.
Since it’s now officially the holiday season, it’s time to start putting my holiday kitchen refresh plan into action. I’ve learned over the years that if I start now with a To-Do list, then I don’t wait until the last minute and I won’t be stressing out over not being ready!
EASY TIPS TO GET YOUR KITCHEN READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS:
1. Make a To-Do List
First off, start a list and write down different things you want to accomplish in your kitchen before the holidays. For me, things I like to accomplish are a re-organization of my cabinets and pantry PLUS a thorough deep-cleaning of my kitchen. You know, those times when you pull out your stove to clean behind it?
2. Decide the dates for the Holiday Parties
If you are able to decide those dates yourself, go ahead and get them on your calendar. If you have to correlate the dates with others, now is definitely the time to get that done.
3. Decide on the STARTING date for your To-Do List
I normally give myself 30 days before my first party. I like having a little bit of cushion especially since life happens and plans can quickly change.
4. Check Your Appliances
I know this sounds silly; especially if you are using your appliances weekly, but we all know that when an appliance does break, it’s never at a convenient time. Make sure all of the burners on your stove work. Check all of the features of your stove, microwave, and fridge work correctly.
Speaking of appliances, what is the one kitchen appliance that you use every single day of the year? What is the one appliance that you depend on keeping everything at the perfect temp, that everyone in your family uses daily, and one that if it goes on the fritz, you will definitely be in a “pickle”?
Did you get the pun? Yep, your refrigerator!
Ask yourself these questions about your current fridge?
1. Is it stylish?
2. Does everything work on it?
3. Is it still new enough that it would be energy-efficient?
4. Is there enough room in your current fridge for all of the extra food you will have for the party?
If you answered no to at least two of these questions, then it’s time to upgrade your kitchen before the holidays get here.
The Bosch Counter-Depth Refrigerator has the following features:
- Fresh by Design.™ It’s refrigeration, reinvented.
- The revolutionary FarmFresh System™ combines four innovative technologies to keep your food fresh up to 3x longer, for less food wasted.*
- Stainless-steel finish: Aligns perfectly with any stylish kitchen design.
- Touch sensitive controls: Make operation simple.
- Organize contents with ease: Includes 5 tempered glass shelves, 4 of which are adjustable and half-width, 3 gallon door bins and 2 humidity controlled compartments to provide ample space for storing items.
- Internal water dispenser with replacement filter: Delivers filtered water with one touch.
- LED interior lighting: Bright lights to illuminate interior.
- Door alarm: Alerts you when the refrigerator door is accidentally left open to save energy.
- Automatic ice maker: Provides a steady supply of ice without the mess of having to refill ice trays.
- The new FarmFresh System™ uses four innovative freshness technologies to keep your food fresher, longer:
1. VitaFreshPro™ offers preset settings that automatically balance BOTH temperature and humidity
2. FreshProtect™absorbs naturally occurring ethylene to slow ripening, so produce stays fresher, longer.
3. MultiAirFlow™ evenly circulates cool, fresh air to maintain consistent temperatures throughout the entire fridge cavity, from the door bins to back corners.
4. AirFresh® Filter absorbs even the toughest food odors, keeping your refrigerator and freezer air fresh.
Additional Features of the Bosch Counter-Depth Refrigerators are:
- The Bosch UltraClarityPro™ water filter reduces >99.9% of sediments that may be found in your water, including harsh elements like chlorine and chloramine.
- Organize your fridge in new ways. FlexBar™ creates extra space in your refrigerator – it’s the perfect home for wine bottles, condiment jars, eggs, and more.
- True counter-depth refrigeration, this freestanding refrigerator sits flush with the countertop, features hidden hinges, and discreet tucked away feet, all to give you a true built-in look and feel.
- Wondering how to get your kitchen ready for the holidays? We’ve put together a post with some easy tips to get your kitchen ready for your upcoming holiday parties!
- Dual compressors and dual evaporators offer efficient and precise cooling and humidity control, while significantly limiting odor transfer between the refrigerator and freezer, for the optimal freshness environment.
- A generous 21 cu. Ft. capacity is made event more spacious with flexible storage features like FlexBar™, removable shelves, and door bins.
- The sleek, internal stainless steel back wall is made from the highest quality materials. Eye-catching and durable, it’s a timeless design that’s built to last.
- Featured on both sets of doors, three wide gallon door bins easily accommodate two large side-by-side gallon containers each.
- An ingenious three-tier layered freezer drawer system creates extra storage for frozen items, from pizza boxes to frozen waffles.
- Full width chiller drawer: store oversized platters with ease until you’re ready to serve them, or store snacks for quick access and easy visibility.
- Master your day, in your own way, with Home Connect™. The Home Connect™ app allows you to remotely monitor and control your Bosch refrigerator from your smartphone or tablet. Control the temperature, adjust lighting, run diagnostics—wherever you are,** for ultimate convenience. Connected refrigerators from Bosch are designed to give you peace of mind, customization, and simplification.
*As compared to a Bosch refrigerator without FarmFresh System™. Results may vary among different foods.
**Connectivity and speed varies based on network and Wi-Fi levels.