What kid wouldn’t want a dinosaur at home? With the newest interactive pet from SPIN Master, now they can. Introducing Boomer, the Zoomer Dino. Control him if you can!
With real dinosaur movements, sounds and incredible dino-sense abilities, Boomer can detect when you’re nearby and interacting with him. But, you better watch out! Just like a real dinosaur he can get angry, spin around, chomp and ROAR! Using True Balance Technology™, Boomer perfectly balances on two wheels as he roams freely, exploring your living room, kitchen and anywhere else he runs wild.
With hand movements and different touches, you can make Boomer do a wide range of actions like whipping his tail, sitting down, speaking or spinning in circles while he roars. I’ve heard he even burps! We had the most fun making him mad! If you grab his tail or his head he goes from playful and curious to RED EYE RAGE! He spins around, charges toward you and roars until you leave him alone. Are you brave enough to challenge him and calm him down?
More About Boomer
- Each Zoomer Dino kit comes with 1 Zoomer Dino, 1 Control Pod, 1 USB charging cable and 1 Instruction booklet
- Boomer can be controlled via remote or allowed to roam free and interact on his own – he’s unpredictable and always curious!
- Boomer has an internal, rechargeable battery. If he gets tired, just plug him into your computer or USB wall adapter so he can recharge. His eyes glow red while he’s charging, then turn to green when he’s ready to play!
- Boomer works best on smooth, but not slick, surfaces. Carpet is okay as long as it’s short pile and not fluffy.
- The remote requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Best for ages 5+
- Parental supervision isn’t required – but you’ll WANT to watch this dino in action!
Get more info at the official website: http://zoomerdino.com // Check out more dino action videos: http://youtube.com/zoomer // Follow along with Boomer and friends on Facebook: http://facebook.com/zoomerpup
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Zoomer. The opinions and text are all mine.