These Acorn Cookies are the perfectly delicious treats to make with your family this Fall! They are simple to make, easy on the budget, and scrumptious!
Winnie the Pooh was one of my favorite characters when I was growing up! He was so gentle, clumsy (like me), and just a sweet lovable bear!
Yes, I’m not ashamed to admit that I had so many of the Hundred Acre Woods stuffed characters. Even know as an adult, I still love reading my Winnie the Pooh storybook to my youngest. I mean, even as an adult, who could say no to Pooh? Or to his adorable little friends?
When Goodbye Christopher Robin was released last year, I knew I had to see it. Unfortunately with life and schedules, I didn’t make it to the theatre, however, I got to watch the movie on a plane ride to California. I should have known NOT to watch it while I was on the plane as I was in tears through a part of the movie!
One of my favorite things about these Acorn Cookies is that they are so simple and easy to make! And they are kid-friendly so you can definitely have your kids in the kitchen for this recipe!
I hope you enjoy making these Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies with your family!
– Nutter Butter Cookies
– Pretzel Sticks
– Milk Chocolate Candy Melts
– Brown Jimmies
– Fall Nonpareils
1. Cut the Nutter Butter cookies in half.
2. Melt chocolate candy melts according to package directions. Dip the cut end of
the nutter butter cookie into the chocolate about ¼ way down.
3. Sprinkle some with the jimmies and some with the nonpareils.
4. Break off a small end of the pretzel and stick to the top of the cookie.
5. Enjoy these fun fall acorns!!
Simple and scrumptious Acorn Cookies that are inspired by the Hundred Acre Woods
- – Nutter Butter Cookies
- – Pretzel Sticks
- – Milk Chocolate Candy Melts
- – Brown Jimmies
- – Fall Nonpareils
- . Cut the Nutter Butter cookies in half.
- Melt chocolate candy melts according to package directions. Dip the cut end of
- the nutter butter cookie into the chocolate about ¼ way down.
- Sprinkle some with the jimmies and some with the nonpareils.
- Break off a small end of the pretzel and stick to the top of the cookie.
- Enjoy these fun fall acorns!!