The recipe to make Hershey Kiss Pretzels is a must to have on hand! These salty and sweet snacks are perfect to make up as homemade gifts, to have on hand for unexpected guests to nosh on while chatting, and since they are so versatile, they work great all year long. If you are looking for a delicious snack that the whole family will love, this is it!
How to Make Hershey Kiss Pretzels
Whether you are team salty or team sweet, snack combinations, like Puppy Chow or Chocolate Covered Popcorn, where you can combine sweet and salty together always seem like they go well at parties.
Here's Why This Recipe Works
If you are looking for some holiday pretzel treats to pass out this year, these yummy treats would be absolutely perfect because they are:
- Easy - this recipe only uses three ingredients.
- Quick - these are ready in no time.
- Versatile - can be made any time of the year.
Another reason you need to make these chocolatey treats is because if you are craving chocolate covered pretzels, these will definitely satisfy that craving, without all of the extra work involved!
Expert Tips, Ingredient List and Suggestions for Recipe Success
You will find a complete breakdown of the ingredients needed as well as the steps involved in the printable recipe card below. I have included in-process photos as well as basic steps below for your reference.
- Hershey Kisses - any flavor will work.
- Pretzels - any type, such as circle pretzels or square pretzels will work.
Step by Step Directions
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
Step 2: Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step 3: Unwrap the kisses.
Step 4: Lay the pretzels out on the cookie sheet.
Step 5: Lay a chocolate kiss on each pretzel.
Step 6: Bake for 5 minutes and then remove from the oven.
Step 7: Immediately add an M&M on top of each kiss and gently press it into the kiss.
Step 8: Let the Pretzel Hugs cool then enjoy!
FAQ About This Recipe
They melt at 108 degrees Fahrenheit.
You can store them at room temperature in an airtight container after they have cooled and hardened.
They will get too hard or crack when they are left in the oven too long or if the oven is too hot. That's why when you are making these, it is key to watch them the whole time they are in the oven.
Related Snack Recipes
Hershey Kiss Pretzels
- 11 oz bag of Hershey Kisses unwrapped
- 75 mini pretzels 1 large bag of mini pretzels (circle, square)
- 1 bag M&Ms any color
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unwrap the kisses.
- Lay the pretzels out on the cookie sheet.
- Lay a chocolate kiss on each pretzel.
- Bake for 5 minutes and then remove from the oven.
- Immediately add an M&M on top of each kiss and gently press it into the kiss.
- Let the Pretzel Hugs cool then enjoy!