Post contains Amazon Affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please refer to our disclosure policy for more information.
SPONSORED - This post was created in partnership with the brand mentioned below.
If you love making DIY crafts with the kids, then you need to add these easy Holiday Luminaries to your to do list! Then after they are made, you can watch Nick Jr: Holiday Bonanza which features all of your littles favorites on Nickelodeon!
This post is sponsored by Nickelodeon
These fun Holiday Luminaries are inspired by some of the characters on Nick Jr. If you have little ones at home or even if they are all gone up, then I know you recognize these characters.
Why Should You Make this Craft?
You should totally make this craft because it’s
- fun to make
- easy to do
- only requires a few supplies to make it
What You’ll Need
- cutting machine
- mats for cutting
- weeder, scraper, scorer and ruler
- mini lights or a flameless tea candle
- and you will need the design “Nick Bonanza Holiday Luminaries” link for Cricut.
About the Movie
The holiday season seems a bit brighter and merrier thanks to the all-new DVD Nick Jr: Holiday Bonanza!!
You will find all of your favorite characters such as Blue, Blaze, the Bubble Guppies, Baby Shark, and of course the gang from PAW Patrol®.
On this DVD, you will find:
- Blue’s Clues & You! – A Blue’s Clues Festival of Lights!
- Blaze – A Blazing Amazing Christmas
- Bubble Guppies – Christmas is Coming!
- PAW Patrol – Snowbound Cow
- PAW Patrol – Pups Save the Marooned Mayors
- Baby Shark’s Big Show! – Snowball Bonanza
These are so cute, they would be fun to make with my daughters.
They are so easy to make! Share your pictures on our FB page if you make them! We’d love to see them.
what a great idea