Of course, the 4th of July is a great time for cookouts, family get-togethers, picnics, and spending time at the lake. However, did you know it's also a great time to go shopping? That's why we have compiled a list of Stores Open on July 4th. Some of the best deals I have found have been during 4th of July Sales.
Are Stores Open on July 4th?
You would be amazed at the number of stores that are open on the 4th of July! It's one of the holidays that many stores do not close.
One of the places where you should definitely head to check out the sales at are outlet malls. If you've never been to a sidewalk sale at one of these malls, you must add it to your bucket list! When our kids were younger, I found 2-piece pajama sets for as low as $4.99 at Carter's.
There are several different outlet malls across the US, however, make sure to check out the Tanger Outlets July 4th Sales they are having! Some stores are showing 70% off!
Grocery Stores Open on July 4th
- Albertsons – open but may have limited hours.
- Aldi’s – open but as always, check your local store for specific hours.
- BJS – shows they will be open, however, check local hours.
- The Fresh Market - regular hours.
- Giant Food - will be open regular hours.
- Harris Teeter - always check local hours.
- Kroger - stores should be open regular hours.
- Meijer - will be open normal hours.
- Piggly Wiggly - should be open normal hours.
- Publix – shows normal hours.
- Safeway - stores should be open normal hours but the pharmacy will be closed.
- Trader Joe’s – will be open.
- Walmart - will be open normal business hours.
- Wawa – normal business hours.
- Wegmans: Normal hours
- Whole Foods - open normal hours.
- Winn-Dixie: Verify local stores hours.
- Vons - will be open normal hours but the pharmacy will be closed.
What is Open on July 4th?
- Stop & Shop - stores may be open regular hours.
Grocery Stores Closed on 4th of July
- Sam’s Club
Pharmacies Open on the 4th of July
*Make sure to check the hours of your local stores.
What Department Stores are Open on July 4th?
- Bass Pro Shops
- Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Best Buy
- Crate & Barrel
- Dollar General
- Dollar Tree
- Five Below
- Hobby Lobby - except on 2021 as it's on a Sunday
- Home Depot
- TJ Maxx