Post contains affiliate links. Purchases made through links provide us with a small commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please refer to our disclosure policy for more information.
Celery and Peanut Butter Rudolph Snacks are a quick and tasty treat for your little ones that will be perfect for the holidays!
I'm sure this scenario is the same as soon as the kids are home from school. They come running through the door and yell, "I'm hungry". I'm pretty sure that is a time honored tradition that has went on for decades!
I am always looking for healthy alternatives to give the kids when it comes to snacks. Don't get me wrong, I still let them eat junk food occasionally, however I like to have quick and easy snacks available too.
One of my favorite snacks growing up was cut up celery sticks and peanut butter. The sweetness of the peanut always seemed to cover up the taste of the celery.
Before we get to the recipe, here are some answers to questions you may have:
DO YOU HAVE TO USE NUTELLA?
No, not at all. If you prefer peanut butter only, that is fine. If you prefer Nutella in lieu of peanut butter, that substitution is fine too.
CAN I LEAVE THE LEAF ON THE TOP OF THE CELERY FOR SOME OF THE STICKS?
Sure, if you want to that is fine. I normally always take it off of our celery sticks.
IF OUR STORE DOESN'T CARRY FRESH CRANBERRIES, CAN WE SUBSITUTE GRAPES?
Yes, you definitely can.
So to give a nod to one of my favorite childhood snacks, I put together this recipe for Peanut Butter Reindeer Celery Snacks. I hope your little ones enjoy! This would also be another great way to get them involved in the kitchen!
Celery and Peanut Butter Rudolph Snacks Recipe
- Fresh Cranberries
- Twist Pretzels
- Peanut Butter
- Candy Eyes
1. Cut celery 3-4 inches long. Fill some with peanut butter and some with Nutella.
2. Break pretzels in half and place near the top of the celery to represent the antlers. Then add 2 eyes and a cranberry for the nose.
3. An easy and fun healthy snack to enjoy for the Holidays!
Celery and Peanut Butter Rudolph Snacks Recipe - Here's How to Make These Yummy Treats
- – Celery
- – Fresh Cranberries
- – Twist Pretzels
- – Peanut Butter
- – Nutella
- – Candy Eyes
- Cut celery 3-4 inches long. Fill some with peanut butter and some with Nutella.
- Break pretzels in half and place near the top of the celery to represent the antlers. Then add 2 eyes and a cranberry for the nose.
- An easy and fun healthy snack to enjoy for the Holidays!
Make sure to pin this image now so you'll have it for later!
Make sure to check out this fun Reindeer dessert!
Leave a Reply