Our Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet recipe is full of warm and gooey chocolate, ice cream, whip cream, sprinkles and is absolutely pure decadence.
Warm chocolate chip cookies, vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and whipped cream served up in a mini cast iron skillet is a dessert so simple, you will be making it on a weekly basis!
The great thing about these mini sundaes is that you can enjoy all of the warm and gooey goodness without the guilt of eating a large one when you are dining out.
These individual chocolate chip cookie sundaes go together quickly as I used refrigerated cookie dough. I keep a package of these in the freezer and pull them out when we are craving something sweet. I mean, it is less tempting when there are only a couple of cookies to eat then two dozen!
Here are a few helpful tips for this Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet recipe:
How to keep your cast iron seasoned
Always was your cast iron by hand. Use just a little bit of dish detergent when cleaning iron pans. Dry right away with paper towels or a cloth that is lint-free. Then apply a light layer of cooking oil or seasoning spray to the pan.
What else can you make with the mini skillets?
Mini Dutch Babies
What ingredients are needed to make these Individual Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet Sundaes?
Chocolate Chip cookie dough, ice cream, your favorite ice cream syrups, whipped cream, Maraschino cherries, and sprinkles!
About our Sponsor
Velvet Ice Cream, located in Utica Ohio, has been in business since 1914. They produce more than 5 million gallons of ice cream and welcome over 150,000 visitors to their headquarters. Some of their offerings include: Original Vanilla, Dutch Chocolate, Banana Cream Pie, Buckeye Brownie, Buckeye Classic, Butter Pecan and Cashew, Mint Chocolate Chip as well as countless other flavors and novelties! Wondering where you can find this delicious ice cream near you? Head over to Velvet Ice Cream
- Refrigerated cookie dough cube
- Ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
1. Preheat the oven to the recommended time on the package of cookie dough. If make your own chocolate chip cookie dough using your favorite recipe, follow the recommended time.
2. Put the mini cast iron skillets into the oven and let and let them heat up while the oven is warming up.
3. Once the oven is ready to go, pull out the cast iron skillets and place on top of the stove.
4. Place a cube of dough into each skillet that you are using and place them back into the oven and set the timer accordingly.
5. Half way through the baking time, if you prefer a flatter cookie, you can pull the skillets from the oven and press them down with a spoon, then place them back into the oven to finish cooking.
6. Once the cookies are one, remove the skillets from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
7. Place the skillets on a serving plate as they will still be warm. Top each cookie with a scoop of your favorite ice cream, I highly suggest using Velvet Ice Cream, your favorite syrups, whipped topping, your favorite sprinkles and a cherry!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 664Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 380mgCarbohydrates: 106gFiber: 3gSugar: 88gProtein: 7g