Unicorn Bark is a magical pastel colored white chocolate treat that is full of shimmer, sprinkles, and unicorns that make any event or any day, fun and full of magic!
Making Unicorn Bark is so much fun and easy to do! This recipe is also a hit with the kids since they can help add the sprinkles.
If you haven't experimented with candy melts before, then you are in for a fun surprise! Working with candy melts is fun, easy to do, and they help you create fun and tasty treats in a matter of minutes!
If you are a Disney fan, then you will definitely want to make this easy Disney inspired Bark! Did you also know that you can drizzle melted candy discs over freshly popped popcorn? Oh yes you can! If you are planning a fun galaxy themed party, then our Galaxy Popcorn drizzled with candy melts!MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE FREE PRINTABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
- white chocolate discs
- pink chocolate discs
- purple chocolate discs
- teal chocolate discs
- Wilton's Unicorn Mix Sprinkles
- multi-color shimmer nonpareils
- Spread the melted white chocolate evenly.
- Sprinkle the nonpareils.
- Melt the chocolate discs and drizzle over the melted white candy bark.
- Sprinkle on the sprinkles and let dry.
Sprinkle the nonpareils on top of the melted chocolate bark.
Melt the chocolate discs and drizzle over the melted white candy bark.
Add the sprinkles.
The finished bark.
- vanilla candiquick - this works great as a sub.
You can use any combination of sprinkles and candies that you like.
Counter: You can store the leftovers in an airtight container, that is kept out of the sunlight for up to two weeks.
- Do not overheat the chocolate when melting. Once you do it's really hard to bring it back.
- Do not add any water to your white chocolate when melting. It counter reacts it and it will cease up into a hard mess.
- It's also a great way to use up any leftover candy melts from other projects as well as any leftover sprinkles.
Candy bark is a semi-hard or hard candy which has yummy goodies like sprinkles, nuts, and candy embedded in it. Kinda like a rough tree "bark".
White candy coating is a confectionary candy coating. It is very easy to melt and doesn't need tempering. White confectionary candy coatings contain vegetable oil, milk, and sugar.
How to Make Unicorn Bark
- kitchen scissors
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment paper
- plastic bags
- 4 small microwave safe bowls
- 1 ½ cups white chocolate discs
- ¼ cup pink chocolate discs
- ¼ cup purple chocolate discs
- ¼ cup teal chocolate discs
- Wilton’s Unicorn Mix Sprinkles
- multi-color Shimmer Nonpareils
- On a parchment lined cookie sheet, spread the white melted chocolate evenly over the parchment paper. Sprinkle on the shimmer nonpareils.
- In 4 separate bowls, melt the white, pink, purple, and teal chocolate discs according to package directions. Place the pink, purple, and teal melted chocolate in a sandwich baggie and snip the corners.
- Drizzle each color over the white chocolate. Sprinkle on the unicorn mix sprinkles and let dry completely.
- Once dry, break apart or you can cut it as well.
- Enjoy or store in an airtight container.