Our back-to-school pencil mason jar craft is easy to make, a fun gift to give to your child’s new teacher and would look great in your own home!
How to Make our Back-to-School Pencil Mason Jar Craft
Back to school time is right around the corner so it’s never too early to start thinking about a gift for Meet the Teacher
Even if you prefer to keep this fun Pencil Mason Jar for your own home, it will look great on counter holding your pens and pencils.
– Acrylic Paint (Pink, Light Tan, Black, Yellow, Grey)
– Mason Jar
– Foam Brush and Paintbrushes
– Black Permanent Marker
Step by Step Directions
1. Paint the jars.
2. Let dry.
3. Decorate the jar.
4. Add pencils and add to a fun gift bag if giving it as a gift.
BACK TO SCHOOL PENCIL MASON JAR CRAFT
- Acrylic Paint Pink, Light Tan, Black, Yellow, Grey
- Mason Jar
- Foam Brush and Paintbrushes
- Black Permanent Marker
- Paint the bottom of the mason jar pink. Let dry and repeat step until you reached the coverage you’d like.
- Repeat step one for the grey, yellow, light tan, then the top will be black. Let dry.
- Once the jar is completely dry, take the black marker and make a zig-zag line between the yellow and light tan colors. Then draw a No. 2 on the yellow part of the pencil.
- Fill with pencils. Great for teachers gift or a homeschool pencil jar.