Post contains Amazon Affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please refer to our disclosure policy for more information.
SPONSORED - This post was created in partnership with the brand mentioned below.
If you have a have a little PAW Patrol fan, then you definitely need to make these Construction Cookies with them. Either using homemade sugar cookie dough or a pre-packaged one, you can whip these together with the kids and not only create fun memories, but also have delicious sugar cookies to nosh on while watching their favorite show.
This post is sponsored by Nickelodeon
These cute cookies were inspired by the newest PAW Patrol movie, Big Truck Pups.
Why Should You Make This?
You should make these fun cookies because it's:
- a great way to introduce the kids to baking
- they are easy to make
- they are totally customizable
- and it's a fun snack to nosh
What You'll Need
- homemade sugar cookie dough or pre-packaged
- construction cookie cutters
- royal icing
- piping bags
- gel food coloring
About the Movie
Are you ready for BIG trucks? BIG adventures? and BIG rescues? How about a NEW friend?
Ryder and the pups, along with their new pup-friend Al, will take the new Big Trucks out on the road to save the day! If you have a little PAW Patrol fan, then you must watch this DVD with them!
- Pups Save a Sliding Chalet
- Pups Save the Tooth Fairy
- Pups Save a Wrongway Farmhand
- Pups Save the Big Big Pipes
- Pups Stop a Flood
- Pups Save a Really Big Dish
- Pups Save the Swiped Speakers
- Pups Save the Hatchlings
- Pups Solve the Mystery of the Missing Art
- Pups Save the Bridge
Step by Step Directions
To print the directions, just click here for the printable download.
Under the Sea Rice Krispie Treats
Leave a Reply