Mickey and Minnie Christmas Oreo Cookies are a fun spin on the traditional Christmas cookies! Disney plus Oreos make the holidays special!
Oreos are one of the most versatile sandwich cookies that you have in your pantry.
You can make a kid-friendly recipe like Dirt Dessert. Another recipe that is both quite tasty and fun to make is our Birthday Cake Oreo Fudge. Another unique way to enjoy Oreos is to dip them into melted chocolate and create these Christmas Tree Oreo Cookies.
There really is no limit to the possibilities you can do with Oreos! Of course dunking them into a glass of cold milk is always a terrific idea as well!
Disney magic always brings an extra flare to holidays so since we are Disney fans, I thought it would be fun to create these Mickey and Minnie Christmas Oreo Cookies. These would look great on your holiday dessert table and they will be the basis for a lot of discussion because everyone will be amazed at your creativity!
Mickey and Minnie Christmas Oreo Cookies
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
- 1 package of double stuffed Oreos
- 1 bag of mini Oreos
- 1 bag of red candy melts
- 1 tube of black cookie icing
- 1 tube of white cookie icing
- 1 tube of yellow cookie icing
- 1 container of holly melody sprinkles
- 1 package of bow icing transfers
- Gently take apart the Oreos so that you have one half clean of filling and the filling is on the other half
- Take the mini Oreos and do the same thing, but scrap off the crème on the mini Oreos
- Using the black cookie icing, pipe a dollop onto the crème side of the double stuffed marshmallows where Mickeys ears would go.
- Place a mini Oreo that you split onto the icing
- Place the top half of the Oreo back on
- Using a double boiler, melt the red candy melts until smooth
- Take the Oreo and dip the bottom half of the cookie into the red candy melts
- Lightly shake the cookie to get the excess chocolate off
- Place onto the cookie sheet and repeat steps with remaining cookies
- Once all cookies have been put together and dipped let dry for 10 minutes before decorating
- Split the cookies in half so that you have a even amount of Mickey's and Minnies
- Place a small dot of the candy melt still melted onto the back of the icing bow
- Place bow in between the "ears" on 12 cookies
- Take the black cookie icing and pipe on the belt onto the 12 cookies you will be making into Mickey,
- Take the white cookie icing and pipe on a white line on the top of the red chocolate for Minnie
- Add some polka dots for Minnie's dress
- Using the holly sprinkles add on two green leaves and 3 red dots onto the corner of the red
- Using the yellow icing, add the buckle to mickey's belt
- Using the white icing, add the white dots to mickey's pants
- Let dry for 30 minutes before enjoying!