Strawberry Butter is perfect anytime of the year! And since you only need three ingredients to make it, it's super quick to make! If you are looking for a way to add a new twist to your homemade biscuits or that slice of toast in the mornings, adding fresh fruit to your butter is the way to go.
How to Make Homemade Strawberry Butter
I think strawberries are really one of the best fruits out there. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of delicious varieties of fruit. However, it seems that there are a lot of great ways that you can use up those ripe berries in your garden such as in pies, salads, scones, and of course, let's not forget cakes!
Here's Why This Recipe Works
You should totally make this recipe because it's:
Easy - besides the berries, you will already have the ingredients in your pantry.
Delicious - there is nothing like fresh fruit butter.
Expert Tips, Ingredient List and Suggestions for Recipe Success
Strawberries - you can use frozen, however fresh will give you a better result.
Butter - unsalted is the best.
Step by Step Directions
At the bottom of this post, you will find a complete breakdown of this recipe, as well as all of the ingredients you will need to make this butter. I have provided a brief breakdown of the steps for your reference.
Step 1: Wash and dry your strawberries. Then hull and dice them.
Step 2: Add the berries into the food processor (or your mixing bowl) and puree them to the consistency that you want to achieve.
Step 3: Pour the puree into a bowl. Then add in your butter and whip it to the consistency that you are wanting your butter to be.
Step 4: Slowly incorporate the powdered sugar.
Step 5: Mix in the strawberries.
Step 6: Combine the ingredients together.
Step 7: Enjoy.
Homemade Strawberry Butter
- 1 cup butter softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 6 large strawberries hulled and diced
- Hull, wash, dry, and dice your strawberries.
- Add the strawberries into your mixing bowl (or into your food processor) and puree them to the consistency that you want.
- Pour the puree into a bowl. Then add the butter into the mixing bowl and whip it to the consistency that you want to achieve.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar. Then add in the strawberries. Mix it together.
- Spoon the mixture into a glass mason jar or other container.