IRISH CREAM DALGONA WHIPPED COFFEEWhipped coffee is one of those amazing new trends that if you haven’t tried it yet, you simply must! If you are wondering what the rage is about Dalgona coffee, just believe me when I say, that it’s a trend that you must simply try! This new trend in coffee is the hottest thing out there right now thanks to the internet and it’s actually pretty easy to duplicate at home! Oh and did I mention it only takes a few ingredients!!! Before you get started on this tasty coffee beverage, here are a few tips.
WHERE IS DALGONA COFFEE FROM?Whipped coffee, also known as Dalgona coffee, is from South Korea.
WHAT MAKES DALGONA COFFEE FLUFFY?Can you believe it’s from the sugar that’s in the recipe? I know, right?!
HOW LONG DOES DALGONA COFFEE LAST?Since you are able to make two servings from each batch you make, you may not be able to drink both in the same day. The good thing is that it will keep in the fridge for a couple of days.
What ingredients are needed to make Dalgona Coffee?Instant coffee, sugar, hot water, International Delight Irish Cream, milk, ice and ice cubes.
Ready to make our Irish Cream Dalgona Coffee?Below is a quick breakdown of the coffee drink recipe. To get the full instructions and ingredient list, go down to the printable recipe card below.
- Mix together the ingredients
- Add ice cubes
- Top with the creamer
- Add milk
- 2 tbsp of instant coffee
- International Delight Irish Cream
- In either a large bowl, a mixing bowl, or a blender, mix together the hot water, sugar, and instant coffee until stiff peaks are formed.[
- Fill a tall glass, bistro coffee mug or one of your favorite mugs with ice cubes.
- Top with the amount of Irish Cream that you prefer. You can use as little as 1/2 of teaspoon or up to an ounce; you know if you prefer coffee with your creamer.
- Then top the rest of your cup with the milk of your choice.
- Now comes the fun part. Dollop one to three spoonful's of that glorious golden hued whipped coffee mixture on the top of the milk.
- Then using a lemon zester, shave a piece of chocolate and sprinkle them on top of the Irish Cream Dalgona Coffee!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 73Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 0g