Are you planning to head to Fort Lauderdale for New Year’s Eve?
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort
- Holiday in the Sun Rates– Guests who book now for three-night stays or more from December 22 – January 2 in any coastal-luxe guest room or suite will receive a $50 resort credit per day, accompanied by two holiday-inspired cocktails.
- Special Savory Christmas Menu with Holiday-Inspired Dishes – Tasty options include the Slow Roasted Prime Rib topped with creamy horse radish sauce and rosemary au jus, served with oven-roasted fingerling potatoes and sautéed green beans
- Rock On, 2016! – Live Performances for Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Who wouldn’t want holiday cookies as a surprise? The hotel will offer surprise amenities for guests in the 12 days leading up to Christmas
- Sonny the Elf – Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach’s very own Elf on the Shelf will be popping up throughout the hotel for families to enjoy! Sonny can’t wait to “Elf-Around” in his basket of hotel supplies and more fun locations to surprise guests.
- New Year’s Eve Extravaganza – Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach has steal or splurge options so everyone can ring in the New Year in style. For the splurge option, a delicious meal awaits with options such as scrumptious Tuna Tartare and Kobe Steak Tartare, Seared Scallops and Sabayon Chocolate Mousse Cake
**Photos courtesy of Grater Fort Lauderdale/Doug Castanedo**
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”